Wind energy research needs young academics!
Find below a list of programmes within eawe.
EWEM – European Wind Energy Master
EWEM is a 2 year (120 ECTS) master course with a joint first semester at DTU, Denmark and the specific multidisciplinary and project-oriented teaching taking place either also at DTU and/or at TU Delft, Netherlands, ForWind Oldenburg, Germany ot NTNU in Norway, giving the student the ability to transfer knowledge and competences beyond his/her specialisation and embed design choices in a sociotechnical context. Knowledge will be acquired in theoretical and applied sciences underlying wind energy systems, and specific competencies necessary to operate in the chosen area of specialization. The course language is english.
Closing date for applications for each new EWEM course is generally 1st of April of the same year, those who apply before the 1st of December of the year before will also be considered for the full Erasmus Mundus scholarships. Further information is available on the website. More
Wind Energy Master Programmes
- (Erasmus Mundus) European Wind Energy Master (EWEM)
- DTU Wind Energy Master
- Master Programme in Wind Power Project Management
- Offshore und Ocean Technology mit Offshore Renewable Energy
- Online Master Wind Energy Systems
- Wind Energy Engineering
Extra-occupational | Part Time Study Programmes
- Continuing Studies Programme Offshore Wind Energy
- Weiterbildendes Studium Windenergietechnik und -management